These 6 habits does great to my Lifestyle

Healthy lifestyle

Creating a healthy lifestyle is an investment in your overall well-being. You will never change your life until you change something you do daily. Your daily habits have the power to change your life. 

Healthy Lifestyle


Lifestyle is a term which we generally use to mean the way people live reflecting the entire range of social values, attitudes and activities. It is a collection of personal habits and also cultural and behavioral patterns. The two inseperable terms from lifestyle are Health” and “Wellness”. For both for them one need to change their lifestyle, the daily habits.

Adapt below written 5 basic habits which are so essential but underrated. Before further I want you to take this as a challenge to do these 5 things regular about 1 month or so. And feel changes in yourself, in your mindset. You don't have to be extreme just be consistent. So let just begin
     


1. Drink 2-4L water

I know it sounds boring and you are like "I know this", but you are not taking it seriously. 
Hydration Has a Major Effect on Energy Levels and Brain Function. Yes!! Brain Function & Connectivity.
Since our brain is mostly water, drinking it helps you in a number of ways, including: Improving concentration and cognition. Helping to balance your mood and emotions. Maintaining memory function.

Healthy Lifestyle
image courtesy: pinterest




2. Eat Healthy 

"Again boring stuff", It sounds boring because you have heard it so many times before, but here I'm not saying to EAT ONLY HEALTHY, but I'm saying is to include 3 healthy meals in your daily diet and if you want to have any junk you can have it in place of snack. By snack I'm not saying to have small or large amount of it, it's totally your choice but DON'T SKIP YOUR HEALTHY MEAL. You can only have junk after having your full meal.
Eating foods that are rich in nutrients improves your brain function.The healthier you eat, the healthier is your brain.

Healthy Lifestyle
image courtesy: pinterest




3. 20 minutes of Physical Activity

Physical Activity, it can be anything any kind of dance, a walk, jogging, running (I know because of this whole coronavirus situation you can't go out but you can go to you terrace or you can do that in your room also) or anything you like but just do some sort of physical work.
Exercise improves mental health by reducing anxiety, depression, and negative mood and by improving self-esteem and cognitive function. Exercise has also been found to alleviate symptoms such as low self-esteem and social withdrawal.

Healthy Lifestyle
image courtesy: pinterest



4. Personal Hygiene

Personal Hygiene is very responsible for your all day mood. If I will say "Take a bath daily" , then it will sound so lame. But what I will say is put efforts to look nice. Dress well, as you like. Put some perfume on and have perfume with yourself always. Take time to make your hair nice and neat. Clean your nails, teeth, nose and ears. Dirty or smelly clothes can spoil mood not only others but yours too. You should step out of the house as confident as much you can. And all these small things counts. 

5. 5 minutes of Meditation

Yeah! At this point I want to tell you something When I tried meditation for first time, it was so difficult for me and I realised that how unstable my mind is, and then I took it as a challenge because I really want to make my mind stable. It is difficult for me today also but not same as it was for the first time. So yes it is the fourth habit I want you to adapt because it is necessary to connect with yourself. Please do this! 

Healthy Lifestyle
image courtesy: pinterest





6. Good Sleep

     I don't think I have to explain it's benefits to you! There are so many helps to reduced stress, improve your memory, keeps your heart healthy, puts you in a better mood, etc. Believe me there are many more. Good sleep is one of the best thing you can do for your health. As night gets darker, let your worries fade. Sleep peacefully!
     
Healthy Lifestyle
image courtesy: pinterest


So this was it for the post. Thank you for reading. I hope you will try these simple habits and feel the amazing changes in yourself.

All the Best!
xoxo



If you want to read my previous or next posts of The Glowup Journey, please click below

Chapter 1: The Day You Begins

Chapter 2: Are you Happy?
Chapter 3: Healthy Lifestyle

If you have any inquiry regarding this post or about The Glowup Journey and if you want to ask or share something, feel free to contact me, I'll be glad to help you out. 







You Might Also Like

0 comments