The Day You Begin

 The Day You Begin


Good company in a journey makes the way seem shorter.

— Izaak Walton
 





Life, a collection of experiences and emotions. The best thing about life is that it's not perfect. Our experiences are not always good, there are so many bad also. One moment you'll be like "I'm the happiest person on earth" and other moment be like "why this always happens to me only". Same as life we humans are also not perfect and imperfections are the best gift to us. It is really fascinating that how perfect doesn't exists but somehow we all running towards perfection, a perfect life, perfect partner, clothes, children or anything.

As anyone else, I'm also a person filled with imperfections and on the unending chase for perfection. There are alot insecurities, self doubts, lack of confidence and what not. But I want to change in order to achieve desirable outcomes.

If you have read my About Us you already know quite something about me.

The biggest problem in my life is not anything stated above but it is the fear of being judged. I can't share my self-doubts and my feelings with anyone. It is very frightening for me to put my thoughts in front of other person (including my family or even my best friend). I am really not an introvert and I can talk without any fear over any other topic but when it comes to share feelings then I have a really big issue. 

It is very difficult to fight with my own thoughts and I'm really struggling to tackle it by myself. I truly believe everyone is sufficient for themselves but just letting thoughts come out from mind helps alot. And that's why I really want to express myself. It's getting harder day by day for me to feel this way and not able to share my emotions. I'm feeling as if, I'm surrounded by many people but lonely from inside, for so long. But now threshold has came. And one thing is very clear in my mind that I can't be like this forever and really wanna grow in the best version of mine.

So I have decided to go on my Glowup Journey, mentally, physically, emotionally and in every possible way.

This journey will have love and positivity, the journey of self acceptance. Hopefully I'll be able to put my thoughts appropriately. And you will have good time with me.

If you are someone like me, feeling similar, want to grow and want to experience best version of yourself. Please come with me on this journey. In further posts I'll be telling you guys more about my problems, what are my fears, insecurities and issues. And most importantly about this Glowup Journey, things I'm gonna do and you can try also. I promise you it will be super easy and helpful for you and for me.

Also remember one thing always, no matter what you are feeling right now, what are your circumstances or what your thoughts are, I'm with you forever and I am not just saying this, I mean it with my heart. I know how it feels to be alone that's why I care for you. Just know one thing that there is a silly girl over internet from tiny part of world, who loves you, cares about you and understands you. And I promise that in any situation I will not judge you. You can contact me whenever you feel you need me!




All the best!

xoxo



If you want to read further posts of The Glowup Journey, please click below,

Chapter 1: The Day You Begin

Chapter 2: Are you happy

Chapter 3: Healthy Lifestyle

Chapter 4: Guide to Healthy Mindset

Chapter 5: The Secret of Happiness

Chapter 6: Self Love is a Art

Chapter 7: Invest in Yourself

Chapter 8: Cycle of Improvement


If you have any inquiry regarding this post or about The Glowup Journey and if you want to ask or share something with me, feel free to contact me, I'll be glad to help you out. 

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments